CNET Editors' reviewEven an ape can quickly sort photos downloaded from a digital camera with MonkeyPhoto (elephants can watch a short tutorial movie to get up to speed). The interface is simple: you open a directory of photos displayed as thumbnails, then select one to enhance colors, rotate, and add a frame from the dozens included, from plain to baroque. Artsy types may choose to convert their images to black and white or to sepia. The program's editing capabilities end there, and you can save, e-mail, or print your creation. MonkeyPhoto is a great option for a child's first digital-camera companion.
Create Unique Digital Photos in just a few clicks with MonkeyPhoto. Add hand-drawn frames for special occasions: birthdays, holidays, love, thanks yous. The intuitive interface is perfect for non-technophiles. Browse, rotate, and enhance digital pictures with ease. Choose from three one-button photo effects. Forget complicated photo programs and start creating today. Version 3.5 includes over 25 unique new photo frames.
What's new in this version:
- Over 25 unique new photo frames.
More Products to Consider
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Combine pictures and effects to create amazing images.
- View previews of images in a slide show.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Resize all your images, photos / pictures in JPEG, PNG, GIF, or...
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Place Christmas lights and holiday decorations on images of you...
- Allow you to view 3D images on any PC.
- Create printable calendars with photos or pictures.
- Describe the content of image, video, and audio files.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Manage your dog-photo collection.
- Add dates, titles, and descriptions to your pictures.
All versions:2.6 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Easy to use with cute designs"
Version: MonkeyPhoto 3.5
Really easy to use. Very family, kid-friendly and cute. The designs are well done. All you have to do is click on a picture, click on a frame and hit the email button. For someone who wants to make a bunch of nice cards fast it is ideal. I'm a new mom, lol, this is what I want.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: