From Makayama Media:
Watch TV on mobile phones, Pocket PCs, iPod, PSP and portable media players. Take your TV programs on-the-go. All the shows that your record with your Windows Media Center are automatically converted in the background and transferred to your mobile phone, TomTom, Pocket PC, Palm. Simply record shows for your portable device by selecting a TV-show in the on-screen program guide. So whatever you would've watched on the sofa, you can watch elsewhere instead. In the room next door, down the pub, or on the beach thousand miles away. The most affordable way to get your television content in your pocket. No subscription, no data costs, just a one-time purchase of software. Everything is automatic: it's pocket TV for dummies. Supports more than 500 mobile devices, from 20 major brands, including Symbian and Windows smartphones from HTC, Motorola, Nokia, Sony Ericsson.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play all the most popular video and audio formats.
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Convert, edit video and audio files for multimedia devices.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Organize media files and watch them on your favorite digital de...
- Block and unblock any disk or flash storage device detected by ...
- Play, create, and stream high-quality video.
- Manage your removable media devices.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Create and carry your personal desktop environment on portable ...
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Add audio/video codecs and filters to playback any video file.
- Watch and record TV programming to your PC.
- Extend capabilities of managing USB\eSATA devices.
- Tag, organize, and convert your audio files.
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- Collect and distribute your multimedia files on CD-ROM, Interne...
- Listen to Internet and radio stations on your PC.
- Play media files.