MobaXterm is a set of UNIX commands (GNU/Cygwin) included in a single portable exe file. MobaXterm integrates an X server and several network clients (SSH, RDP, VNC, telnet, rlogin, sftp, and ftp) accessible through a tab-based terminal. MobaXterm also integrates a complete set of GNU/Unix commands.
What's new in this version:
- Improvement: MobaXterm is now compatible with Windows 10 "Technical Preview"
- Improvement: upgraded X server to version 1.16.2
- Improvement: upgraded bash to version 4.1.17
- Improvement: added a "Reconnect" button for SFTP (allows you to reconnect the SFTP browser in case of a network failure or a firewall disconnection)
- Bugfix: when exiting "Compact mode" on professional edition, the "Unregistered" bar is not displayed anymore