MobaXterm is a set of UNIX commands (GNU/Cygwin) included in a single portable exe file. MobaXterm integrates an X server and several network clients (SSH, RDP, VNC, telnet, rlogin, sftp, and ftp) accessible through a tab-based terminal. MobaXterm also integrates a complete set of GNU/Unix commands.
What's new in this version:
- Bugfix: updated bash to version 4.1.13 to fix "shellshock" vulnerability (CVE-2014-6271, CVE-2014-7169)
- Improvement: added a "compact mode" in the "View" menu in order to save screen real estate
- Bugfix: on German and French keyboards, the AltGr+] escape sequence was not working correctly
- Bugfix: if Persistent Root folder has been set to a network share, a FAT16 or ExFAT filesystem, an error message was displayed at X server startup
- B... See all new features »