From Emeraldion Lodge:
MiniBatteryStatus widget monitors battery status and charge percentage. It displays colorful information to quickly notice your battery conditions.
The widget assumes different colors depending on the remaining charge of the battery. It is also aware of battery charging and plugged status. User can choose if the widget should display percentage, remaining time, capacity (current/maximum) and cycle count or just the charge gauge.
MiniBatteryStatus tells you when it's time to recharge your battery, when you're done charging and when the power source has changed with Growl notifications.
What's new in this version: Fixes crashes in OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Schedule and manage battery calibrations for MacBooks and MacBo...
- Menu bar app that displays advanced information about the state...
- Display and hide hidden files.
- PowerBook battery monitor, net-enabled.
- Menubar app for independent volume control (Global Volume Contr...
- Extract individual files out of installer packages.
- Simple, straightforward disc burner, with advanced options for ...
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Monitor laptop battery health.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: