Diamond Cut Millennium is our full featured Audio editor and restoration tools at a new lower price. Restore your old vinyl recordings, Tapes and Radio Broadcasts with a powerful set of noise removal and enhancement tools. The Multifilter allows you to create you own filter out of a combination of individual filters. You can select multiple different filters to apply to your audio in one pass. You can create a filter to do click removal, hiss removal and equalization and run it as a single filter. This not only saves time, but also improves overall quality because the audio is converted to high precision floating point, and kept that way all through the filter chain.
Gott 1000 files on your hard drive that you need to clean and enhance? Just select them all, tell Diamond Cut Millennium what processing you need, and it will process them all in one session. Forensic Audio Filters The Brick Wall and Adaptive filters are extreme filters for the demanding area of forensic audio restoration. Designed for extracting speech from recorded telephone conversations, surveillance recordings and other noisy sources.
What's new in this version:
- MP3 to Wavefile Decoder
- A suite of 5 Forensics Audio Filters, including an Adaptive Filter
- 8, 16, 20, and 24 Bit file support
- 11-96kHz sample rate support
- Variable Resolution in the Continuous Noise Filter
- Improved Impulse Noise Filter with HQ Mode (much better on Vinyl)
- Audio Spectrum Enhancement in the Dynamic Noise Filter
- Output VU meters
- High resolution time display.