The Microsoft UAM provides a superior method for encrypting the passwords that you use to log into Windows AFP Servers. The standard Apple UAM provides only minimal encryption (if any) so your password could easily be intercepted on the LAN or Internet. Although the UAM is not required, it does provide secure encrypted authentication to Windows 2000 Servers running Services For Macintosh.
More Products to Consider
- Get Wi-Fi privacy and security, protect yourself from malware t...
- Our free Antivirus for Mac keeps you safe from all the latest M...
- Antivirus app powered by the open-source ClamAV engine.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your anonymity and others' as you browse the web.
- Maintain your anonymity online and secure your web session.
- Protect your privacy by blocking online tracking.
- Protects privacy online and secures your computer.
- Scan the page behind any link you click on or any web address y...
- Detect apps that establish outgoing Internet connections.
- Recover your stolen Mac.
- Detect spyware, clean up Internet privacy clutter and protects ...
- Strongly encrypt important data and personal info.
- Fight malware that threaten your security on your Mac and iPhon...
- Find out what your kids are doing online.
- User authentication module, Windows AFP network client.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Record keystrokes, IM chats, track visited websites, take scree...
- Create multiple accounts, manage usernames, generate passwords,...
- IRC proxy.
- Download a free Internet email server.
- Lock and unlock your Mac account by using your face and track y...
- Sign, verify, encrypt and decrypt files and email.
- Keeping your files private couldn't be any easier.