Spoofing Vulnerability - CAN-2004-0892: This is a spoofing vulnerability that exists in the affected products and that could enable an attacker to spoof trusted Internet content. Users could believe they are accessing trusted Internet content when in reality they are accessing malicious Internet content, for example a malicious Web site. However, an attacker would first have to persuade a user to visit the attackerÂ’s site to attempt to exploit this vulnerability.
Impact of Vulnerability: Spoofing
Maximum Severity Rating: Important
Recommendation: Customers should install the update at the earliest opportunity.
Security Update Replacement: None
- Microsoft Proxy Server 2.0 Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2000 Service Pack 1 and Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2000 Service Pack 2
- Microsoft Small Business Server 2000
- Microsoft Small Business Server 2003 Premium Edition
What's new in this version:
- Vulnerability Identifiers: Spoofing Vulnerability - CAN-2004-0892
- Impact of Vulnerability: Spoofing
- ISA Server 2000: Important
- Proxy Server 2.0: Important