With the Microsoft Remote Desktop app, you can connect to a remote PC and your work resources from almost anywhere. Experience the power of Windows with RemoteFX in a Remote Desktop client designed to help you get your work done wherever you are.
What's new in this version: Improved full screen support for OS X 10.7 - 10.9
A number of bug fixes
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Instant messaging tool.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Setup & manage airport base stations.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- View Flash content in your Web browser.
- Access all your applications, files, folders, and e-mail for up...
- Browse the web comfortably.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 63 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Freezes All The Time!"
Version: Microsoft Remote Desktop 8.0.2
The UI to manage connections is really handy.
After the first patch, it just kept on freezing after a while. The timing seems to be random but it always happens after I switch to other windows. It's really annoying!
And the "Use all monitors" option is confusing when I use multiple screens. I don't want it but it's on by default.
Switching back to full screen doesn't fit the whole screen. I get the annoying scroll bar on the right side of the RDP window.
I hope they downgrade it back to the previous version. It's infuriating when I lose connection or it freezes. The features are kinda simple but still, it feels like this wasn't tested thoroughly at all.