With the Microsoft Remote Desktop app, you can connect to a remote PC and your work resources from almost anywhere. Experience the power of Windows with RemoteFX in a Remote Desktop client designed to help you get your work done wherever you are.
What's new in this version: Improved full screen support for OS X 10.7 - 10.9
A number of bug fixes
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- For the uninterruptable power supplies (UPS).
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Use Hotline-like client/server system with encryption.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Access all your applications, files, folders, and e-mail for up...
- Access multiple remote desktops over a LAN or via the Internet.
- Put a menu bar item to temporarily disable sleep and screen sav...
- Secure file server access via browser.
- Remotely control any Mac on your network.
- Instant messaging tool.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 63 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Freezes All The Time!"
Version: Microsoft Remote Desktop 8.0.2
The UI to manage connections is really handy.
After the first patch, it just kept on freezing after a while. The timing seems to be random but it always happens after I switch to other windows. It's really annoying!
And the "Use all monitors" option is confusing when I use multiple screens. I don't want it but it's on by default.
Switching back to full screen doesn't fit the whole screen. I get the annoying scroll bar on the right side of the RDP window.
I hope they downgrade it back to the previous version. It's infuriating when I lose connection or it freezes. The features are kinda simple but still, it feels like this wasn't tested thoroughly at all.