User-controlled scheduling puts you in control and brings together the flexibility and ease of a tool like Microsoft Excel 2010 and the power of the Project scheduling engine. And, with a completely new and visually-enhanced timeline view, you have an easier, more intuitive way to see and share key dates and deadlines.
Microsoft Project Standard 2010 gives you a new and easier way to manage projects. With significant updates and visual enhancements, this project manager software delivers project professionals with better experiences to simply be more productive and successfully complete all types of projects.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Manage your wide range of projects and programs by meeting cruc...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Process customer sales and manage inventory and stock.
- Plan your project and monitor progress.
- Plan and manage your projects.
- Connect Office apps with web services, more.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Develop computation skills through Microsoft Publisher 2003 cou...
- Stay informed and keep project teams aligned, as well as contro...
- Add curve fitting engine to software.