When symbolic link, or SYLK, files containing macros are opened into Excel 97, the macro warning is not displayed. This security patch updates Excel 97 to display the macro warning and protect users from potential data loss.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Excel 2000 Patch.
- Update the stability and security of your Microsoft Excel 97.
- Enable chemistry in Microsoft Excel.
- Protect your VBA projects from password cracking.
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Insert a pop-up calendar or date picker to your MS Excel.
- 100% .NET solution for licensing .NET apps.
- Unchecked Buffer in Content Management Server.
- Print daily planner pages for free using a simple spreadsheet.