Microsoft Office Excel 2007 is a powerful tool you can use to create and format spreadsheets, and analyze and share information to make more informed decisions. With the Microsoft Office Fluent user interface, rich data visualization, and PivotTable views, professional-looking charts are easier to create and use. Office Excel 2007, combined with Excel Services, a new technology that will ship with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, provides significant improvements for sharing data with greater security. You can share sensitive business information more broadly with enhanced security with your coworkers, customers, and business partners. By sharing a spreadsheet using Office Excel 2007 and Excel Services, you can navigate, sort, filter, input parameters, and interact with PivotTable views directly on the Web browser.
More Products to Consider
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- View and change the Microsoft Office Excel document file proper...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Embedded database engine.
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- Round data values to a specific number of significant digits.
- Provide tools to deliver scalable and high quality applications...
- Manage and schedule your projects using MS Excel.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Show Classic Menus and Toolbars on the Ribbon of Microsoft Exce...