From No Bull Software:
MetaX is a Windows movie tagging program for MP4, M4V and MOV files. You can search TVDB, TMDB, tagChimp, Amazon and IMDB with the click of a mouse and then write that information into the file so that it is displays in your Media Player.
More Products to Consider
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Convert almost all video files to H264/MPEG4 video format for A...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Convert videos between M4V, M4V (MPEG-4 / AAC), MOV, MP4, WMV f...
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Organize media files and watch them on your favorite digital de...
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Convert your MOV, MP4, M4V, and QT files into various popular v...
- Extract a part of your video files to various video formats.
- Convert video files between AVI, MPEG, DVD, WMV, RM, MOV, MP4, ...
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Extract parts of video files into various video formats.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Convert video files to MP4 format.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Convert, split, join, extract videos and audios.
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Convert all popular video formats to 3GP, 3GPP2, and MPEG4 vide...
- Convert videos between various formats in a simple way.
All versions:3.2 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: MetaX 2.32
Auto tag feature saves time in adding metadata
Creates tag information compatible with iTunes tagging so my mp4s don't look out of place.
Sometimes it will misidentify a movie even with additional data added to prevent this, I added tags to the 1959 Kennth More remake of "The 39 Steps" and it insisted on trying to add info for the Donat movie. This, despite the fact that I manually added the year 1959 and the lead actor as Kenneth More.
I would recommend this software.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content