Merge MP3 is a utility to merge multiple MP3 files into one long MP3 file. Intuitive user interface and high merge speed combined with absolutely free license and single-executable installation (no complicated installers / uninstallers - uncompress and run from any directory) make this tool a perfect addition to your audio management utilities collection.
Optionally you can combine the merged mp3 file into an audiobook format .m4b to be played by iTunes and on an iPod/iPhone. Supplied program iTunesCoder.exe is responsible for this conversion and iTunes must be installed on your system for the conversion to work.
What's new in this version:
The following changes were made in version 0.1n:
- Added sorting commands to the top menu
- Added option to randomly shuffle the files
- Added button to clear all fields of the ID3 tag of the merged file
- Added display of the total number and size of selected files in the status bar
- Defaulted filename of the merged file to the title of the ID3 tag if it is entered
- Replaced included iTunesEncode.exe by Otto with custom-... See all new features »