This small command-line utility thoroughly checks available memory under OS X. Memtest is licensed under the Gnu Public License and is distributed with source code. This program was originally authored by Charles Cazabon for Linux platforms and the MacOS X port is maintained and enhanced by Tony Scaminaci.
What's new in this version: Version 4.22 corrects a minor cosmetic issue when running under Leopard.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Online backup using Amazon S3.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- Make simple changes to a single object, and then repeat those c...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Diary program with styled text and speech recognition.
- Assign your hotkeys.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Developer tool: port of LibMikMod using CoreAudio.
- Synchronize and back up your files/folders.
- Metronome app.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Search for, uninstall applications and more.
- New native C++ SDL version for MacOS X.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: