This small command-line utility thoroughly checks available memory under OS X. Memtest is licensed under the Gnu Public License and is distributed with source code. This program was originally authored by Charles Cazabon for Linux platforms and the MacOS X port is maintained and enhanced by Tony Scaminaci.
What's new in this version: Version 4.22 corrects a minor cosmetic issue when running under Leopard.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Recover your lost data.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.
- Enables "sticky" pull-down menus.
- Catalog your removable media.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- View and manipulate files, directories.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: