From Softdiv Software:
Memory Game - Flags is a fun and educational memory game for children. Rule is simple: tap to turn over the country flag cards to match the pairs. This memory game is perfect for children of all ages. It can improve cognitive skills. This game comes with 3 different levels (easy 3x2, medium 4x3, hard 4x4). Each level has different play experience and high score rank board. Game Features: 1. 3 levels (easy 3x2, medium 4x3, hard 4x4); 2. High Quality Country Flag Pictures; 3. High Score Board.
What's new in this version: better game performance
More Products to Consider
- The sequel to the smash hit phenomenon that took the world by s...
- Play classic Nintendo platformer game on your Android device.
- View IPL 6 live score and schedule.
- Dr. Driving drives you crazy!.
- 4 Pics 1 Word - What's the word in common for 4 pictures?.
- Ride rippin' waves and dodge great whites in the best surfing g...
- One of the most addictive and entertaining physics based drivin...
- Think you have what it takes to adopt a POU? How will YOU custo...
- Trailblaze in this new standard for mobile racing game.
- ZingMagic's multi award winning Chess.
- Do you like driving big vehicles? Then you have to try Bus Simu...
- Play the most addictive physics-based car & bike racing game.Fe...
- Improve your kid's memory and their brain power.
- In a world of might and magic, are you strong enough to dominat...
- It will disappear, if the adjacent block is replaced and three ...
- Make your phone fast and smooth with just one fingertouch.
- Lode Runner Classic is a gaming classic reborn for todays smart...
- Dungeon Lurk Adventures - A True Classic Point and Click Action...
- Tap to flip two cards and match a pair.
- Logo Quiz is the #1 ranked Logo Guessing Game on Google Play.
- Realistic 3D Yatzy game with many features; play solo, pass'n p...
- Control, manage and backup your local and cloud memory from one...
- Play four kid games on your android device.
- Play a classic multi-directional shooter video game.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content