From Phase One:
Phase One Media Pro is a professional photo manager that makes it easy to manage your photo and video assets. Built to be fast and intuitive, it is a powerful photography assistant that will supercharge the way you find, organize, and share your images and videos wherever your files are stored. Media Pro supports photo and video files from more than 100 different cameras and is built to manage large photo libraries.
Find and select your images quickly. Magnify images and evaluate your images with correct colors, in high quality and including adjustments using Capture One's professional image rendering engine. Drag and drop to import and add keywords and ratings for images and videos. Manage your library across multiple drives. Even when your originals are offline, you can browse, search, and annotate your images.
More Products to Consider
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows, part of iLife '11.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Create, alter and manipulate photos.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create mosaics from smaller images.
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- Create, edit, and enhance images.
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage your videos professionally.
- Categorize images by type, date, and size easily.
- Like iPhoto but includes visual search & video support.
- Display pics, movies, music, drag & drop to apps.
- Download and quick-edit images.
- Create HDR photographs interactively and with no tripod.
- Quick and easy file compressor.
- Protect & mark photos by adding a watermark.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content