From Brad McCoy:
McCoy XML Viewer is a simple XMLdatabase viewer that reads the database into a tree view format. The nodes can then be cut and pasted to and from the tree. You can also type a new node into the text area and the parser will grab it and create a tree node. Each node can also have a set of properties associated with it as well. You can add and remove properties as well as edit existing properties. As an extra you can take a file and drop it into a text area and the parser will import the file into the tree.
What's new in this version: Version 2.1 tested and debugged using different XML files.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create, edit, and publish your Web pages.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Design and publish your Web pages.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Design your own Web pages easily without having to know HTML.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create and edit text documents in plain text format, HTML, and,...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Generate parser directly from editable syntax diagrams.
- Edit XML and manage your files or projects with this utility.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Edit texts with Unicode support, hex edit mode, and HTML charse...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Create, edit, and administer your MySQL databases.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Organize and manipulate your bookmarks.
- Get an integrated development environment (IDE) for PHP.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Design and edit static and dynamic Web pages.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content