From Brad McCoy:
McCoy XML Viewer is a simple XMLdatabase viewer that reads the database into a tree view format. The nodes can then be cut and pasted to and from the tree. You can also type a new node into the text area and the parser will grab it and create a tree node. Each node can also have a set of properties associated with it as well. You can add and remove properties as well as edit existing properties. As an extra you can take a file and drop it into a text area and the parser will import the file into the tree.
What's new in this version: Version 2.1 tested and debugged using different XML files.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Create PositivePay files which include un-cleared and voided ch...
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Get rid of sensitive private information.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Convert CSV or Excel files into IIF and import into QuickBooks ...
- Create, edit, and publish your Web pages.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content