From simple calculator operations to large-scale programming and interactive document preparation, Mathematica is the tool of choice at the frontiers of scientific research, in engineering analysis and modeling, in technical education from high school to graduate school, and wherever quantitative methods are used.
What's new in this version:
- Support for OS X 10.9.5 and OS X 10.10
- New EmbedCode support for languages, including R, Scala, Perl, and Ruby
- New optimizations, supported inputs, performance improvements, and bug fixes for geometric computation
- URLShorten now supports custom names
- Additional options for DocumentGenerator, including DocumentDescription, GeneratedDocumentBinding, GeneratedDocumentHistoryLength, and more
- Additional options for DateFunction, SunPosit... See all new features »