Evaluation of mathematical equations. Generation of graphs from equations. Drawing of two dimensional objects such as lines, circles, rectangles. Writing text, saving previously drawn objects to components, drawing electrical circuits using pre-drawn objects as components. Generate FreePCB compatible PCB Netlist. Generate Spice Netlist and generate Bill of Materials.
What's new in this version: Version 17.2 1)New toolbar icons
2)Component preview before placement
3)Cursor allows you to move to the next group of text when right arrow
is pressed after the end of the current text. When left arrow is pressed at
the beginning of the text, the cursor moves to the previous group of text.
4)Schematic wire terminates on single click when other end hits a pin or wire. No need to double click
5)Valid equations are shaded with lighter color to differentiate from norm... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Manage any mobile phone from the PC via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or ca...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Combine mathematical operations between native and definite fun...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Provide a powerful equation plotter with numerical and calculus...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Get solutions and explanations to your algebra equations step-b...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create visual graphs from mathematical equations and more.
- Use a free-form drawing tool with various features.
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Create animated 2D and 3D graphs of math equations and tables.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Find solutions of linear algebraic systems.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Graph your way to freedom.
- Transfer Phone Contacts, SMS, Photos, Call Log between Android,...
- Analyze circuits and use pre-programmed equations to calculate ...
- Draw 2D and 3D graphs from equations.
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Plot implicit equations and display functions, derivatives, etc...
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"great program got me thinking"
Version: Math Suga 16.3
well set out menu's easy to use
thought the facia was a bit basic
really think this is a great product
"This is an excellent softwate!"
Version: Math Suga 16
It is perfect for my technical documents where I need to do calculations and at the same write some texts documation in one common file. I do not have to carry a calculator while writing my technical document because the software does it for me.
it was a little bit difficult to start with. You need to look at the examples and click on the equations to learn more about the formatting. Then I also need to open the help in order to read in details the formatting of equations.
In the end I believe if you are smart enough, you will learn how to use this software. It will become more interesting as you learn to master it little by little. I just hope the author will keep this software for free foreever. A document that has both texts, shapes and calculation more of like a word, visio and excel in one.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: