From Class One Software:
Master Word is a Master Mind style game with words. Players attempt to discover the secret 4-letter word using the clues provided by the program. Words are selected from an edited list of 2459 leveled words. Players can, optionally, use numbers or colors to discover the hidden pattern. The program remembers each players games played, games won, best score and best time.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Defend your castle from the many creatures and enemies in Mario...
- Download and convert videos from video streaming sites.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Scan and clean up your registry to improve your system's perfor...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Archive files in different formats and manage them.
- Find all possible words that can be made from the letters you'v...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Create, customize, and print CD and DVD labels.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Compete online on realistic 3D golf courses.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.