From Dante Palacios:
With Massive Mail you can send personal email messages to a large group of people in a quickly and easily way. You can create messages from the scratch, from your own templates, through a website or using the stationeries from the Apple's Mail through the Stationery Chooser.
Creating templates with the Massive Mail 2 is very easy, you just have to create a collection of templates (or use an existing collection one), add contents to a message and save it as a template, but the truth is that once the message has been sent, the real template is the message itself, top it, with the new integration with iCal, the messages can be sent automatically, daily, weekly, monthly, annually, up to you.
The application allows you to view and edit a lot of your message properties, some of them like the keywords and comments can be sent with the message (as part of the headers), some others such as the label allows you to visually organize your messages in the message viewer, by the way, organize your messages can not be easier with the new message viewer you can create folders and smart folders to do so in a variety of ways. The application has access to your Address Book contacts, but why stop there?, now you can create your own groups and addressees in a completely independent database. Previewing a message is important, because it gives you the opportunity to see an approximation of how the message will be seen by the addressees, previews in Massive Mail 2 includes your custom headers and the variable substitutions in the subject and message content, yes including your own variables, wait a second, my own variables?, by default all information (text-based) in Address Book is a variable that will be replaced by real information of your contacts once a message is sent, but now you can also add more variables to the game, a word, a character, can be used as a variable or a placeholder, all variables are accessible from the menu "Insert".
What's new in this version:
- The code responsible for dispatching the messages was completely rewritten, now the execution of tasks is faster and safer.
- The activity monitor was moved to a window.
- You can choose which columns to display in the message viewer, to do so, right click on the top right of the message list.
- When exporting, the color labels are preserved.
- Fixed a crash when connecting to some servers.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some servers send messages. ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Looking to open those frustrating Microsoft Outlook MSG files o...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Video chat/calling tool; see up to 6 friends at once.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Add DSP effects to any Mac application with audio content.
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- Convert Outlook 2011 OLMs for import into Apple Mail, Thunderbi...
- Instant messaging tool.
- Generate personalized emails from an Address Book group.
- Localized version.
- Control camera settings from iChat, Skype and other apps.
- Multi-protocol instant messaging client.
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.
- Connect with all your friends instantly.
- Convert PST for Apple Mail, Entourage, Outlook 2011 to MBOX, EM...
- Threaded private message system.
- Integrates iCal, Address Book, & Mail into 1 view.
- Extract e-mail addresses from Apple Mail, Outlook for Mac, and ...
- Export any data defined in Address Book straight to Excel or ot...
- Read and organize email faster with this social networking-enab...