Creating templates with the Massive Mail 2 is very easy, you just have to create a collection of templates (or use an existing collection one), add contents to a message and save it as a template, but the truth is that once the message has been sent, the real template is the message itself, top it, with the new integration with iCal, the messages can be sent automatically, daily, weekly, monthly, annually, up to you.
The application allows you to view and edit a lot of your message properties, some of them like the keywords and comments can be sent with the message (as part of the headers), some others such as the label allows you to visually organize your messages in the message viewer, by the way, organize your messages can not be easier with the new message viewer you can create folders and smart folders to do so in a variety of ways. The application has access to your Address Book contacts, but why stop there?, now you can create your own groups and addressees in a completely independent database. Previewing a message is important, because it gives you the opportunity to see an approximation of how the message will be seen by the addressees, previews in Massive Mail 2 includes your custom headers and the variable substitutions in the subject and message content, yes including your own variables, wait a second, my own variables?, by default all information (text-based) in Address Book is a variable that will be replaced by real information of your contacts once a message is sent, but now you can also add more variables to the game, a word, a character, can be used as a variable or a placeholder, all variables are accessible from the menu "Insert".
What's new in this version:
- The code responsible for dispatching the messages was completely rewritten, now the execution of tasks is faster and safer.
- The activity monitor was moved to a window.
- You can choose which columns to display in the message viewer, to do so, right click on the top right of the message list.
- When exporting, the color labels are preserved.
- Fixed a crash when connecting to some servers.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some servers send messages.... See all new features »