From Exe Source:
Marriage Counselor is a free eBook with advice on how to save your marriage. Included are the 3 keys to transform your marriage, pre-packaged marriage save solutions, and a number of secrets most people don't know about on how to save marriages.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Learn how to study the Bible more effectively.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Learn hints and create heroes of your own.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Learn maps and strategy of missions.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Read about missions, learn arsenal and meet foes.
- Learn how to get your dog listen and behave.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Create your HTML books.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Get information to grow your business to a huge chain.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Learn detailed maps before starting the race.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- View recipes to woo the girl of your dream.
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Get detailed maps and other secrets to master the game.
- Learn how to use Paint Shop Pro using 60 movie clips.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This is not software"
Version: Marriage Counselor 1
As a marriage and family counselor and an internet marketer I approached this so called software with a bit of anticipation. I was quite disappointed, not only because this is not a software program but also because what the author has done is leaked a chapter of her ebook in hopes that she will make some sales through cnet.
I looked through the text of the ebook and found a smattering of self-help mixed with marketing. This should probably be one or the other, but trying to do both is not working out so well.
Maybe I was expecting too much. I was looking for some kind of device, a software program and only found a digital advice column. As a marketing copy writing project, I would encourage some split-testing to see if you can increase the response. As a self-help marriage tutorial it might do better on a site that is committed to relationship building.
I hope this is not too harsh as feedback goes. But I believe in a second and third effort. Look how far Abraham Lincoln and Thomas Edison got in their unswerving attempts to achieve what was in their hearts