From Milan Konvicka:
Marcion is a software forming a study environment of ancient languages like Coptic, Greek, and Latin and providing many tools and resources like dictionaties, grammars, and texts. Although Marcion is focused on to study the gnosticism and early Christianity, it is an universal library working with various file formats and allowing to collect, organize and backup texts of any kind.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Convert English sentences to Hindi and vice-versa.
- Translate between different languages on desktop.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Translate any text on a Web page and other applications just by...
- Translate Skype chats to Dutch, French, Chinese or Japanese.
- Translate Web contents, chat, and documents between English and...
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Convert English sentences to Arabic and vice-versa.
- Translate English words into Indonesian and vice-versa.