ManageEngine VQManager is a powerful, Web-based VoIP monitoring software that aids in troubleshooting VoIP calls for failures & quality deterioration. It monitors devices that support SIP (RFC 3261) & RTP/RTCP (RFC 3550). VQManager passively monitors VoIP QoS metrics and generates alarms based on user-configured alert parameters. Over 30 comprehensive, pre-defined reports allow for a complete analysis & optimization of your VoIP infrastructure.VQManager requires no other special hardware or software for support and its remotely accessible, user-friendly interface saves precious time & greatly improves administrator productivity. With minimal to zero deployment, VQManager is your fastest and most cost-effective way of ensuring an optimized VoIP communication infrastructure.
What's new in this version: Version 7.0.1 build 7011 fixed Single file CDR import issue and Hostname configuration.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
What's new in version 7.0.1 build 7011
Version 7.0.1 build 7011 fixed Single file CDR import issue and Hostname configuration.
- Download Type:
- CNET Installer Enabled
About CNET Installer
The CNET Download.com Installer is a tiny ad-supported stub installer or "download manager" that helps securely deliver your downloads from Download.com's servers. We also include offers for carefully screened software that complies with Download.com Software Policies as part of our Installer process. Learn more
- Publisher Web Site
- Release Date
- September 29, 2011
- Date Added
- September 29, 2011
- 7.0.1 build 7011
- Operating Systems
- Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Additional Requirements
- Not available
- File Size
- File Name
- Total Downloads
- Downloads Last Week
- License Model
- Free to try
- 30-day trial
More Products to Consider
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Use a server to monitor all clients on your network.
- Get the new and improved version of AOL's classic all-in-one so...
- Manage Internet cafe via your desktop.
- Forward connections to other hosts and ports.
- Monitor and manage your network.
- Perform backup of configuration of the router into a file.