Firewall Analyzer is a Web-based firewall log analysis tool that collects, correlates, and reports on most enterprise firewalls, proxy servers, and VPNs. It includes automatic threshold-based alerting, pre-defined traffic reports, and historical trending.
What's new in this version: Version 7.6 has added option to identify non standard protocols (Unknown Protocol) detail in your network and fixed the Windows Authentication issue in Admin server MS SQL setup.
More Products to Consider
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antiSpy...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- Log and display Web site statistics as interactive charts and r...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Get a log analyzer application for juniper/netscreen and checkp...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Track multiple events including marketing campaigns and convers...
- Generate reports and histograms from raw Web server log files.
- Analyze your Web server log.
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Get professional usage analysis and statistics for WinRoute Pro...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Analyze a Web site and get reports on visits, Web pages, campai...
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Get a Web log analysis tool.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Analyze Age of Conan combat logs.
- Collect Web site traffic statistics including visitors, downloa...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer 4.0
Easy to Install, Simple UI, very less expensive
Rule optimization, not suitable for large enterprises
It is a good tool and it provides more than one expect it to do
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: