From Dante Palacios:
MailDelivery is a framework, originally created for one of my applications Massive Mail. It was designed using the MailDelivery class (part of the Message framework) as model and to cover the following needs.
- I want to import accounts from Mail.app (if I need to create a "Accounts Preference Pane" most of the job is already done).
- I want to send messages from different places of my application, so, I want to send messages without having to write dozens or hundreds of lines of extra code.
- I don't want to deal with Keychain to send emails, but I want Keychain support to store my passwords (including MobileMe accounts).
- If a message could not be sent, I want to know the reason.
- I want to include custom message headers.
- I want SSL and TLS support.
- I want to be able to send multipart, HMTL and plain text messages, but I do not want to read dozens of RFC's in order to do that.
- Sometimes I want to provide my own source
- If something went wrong, I want my application be able to send emails through Mail.
What's new in this version:
- MailDelivery now uses the primary mailbox account instead of the first SMTP server it can find.
- Mail accounts will no longer be saved to the application's preferences. This fixes a problem where, if the user added a new mail account or SMTP server in Mail, then MailDelivery would continue to use the old accounts and the user would never know. Now +deliveryAccounts will load in persistent accounts (in case the user doesn't use Mail at all and developers want to add their own acc... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Send personalized newsletters and bulk mailings.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Send personalized HTML-based emails to a huge amount of recipie...
- Add subtitles to a DVD-Video mpg file without subtitles.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Forwards e-mail from Hotmail, MSN, Yahoo, or POP accounts.
- Add on for ListSTAR to handle personalized messages.
- Email management tool automates mail processing.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Batch mailings of individualized emails.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content