From Andreas Amann:
Mail Scripts is a collection of AppleScript Studio applications for Mail and Address Book offering additional features or simplified workflow. Mail Scripts consists of the following scripts:
- Add Addresses (Mail): Add addresses found in the selected messages (in the header fields "From", "To", "Cc", and "Bcc") to the Address Book. This is much more flexible than the "Add Sender to Address Book" available in Mail and provides a convenient way for creating mailing lists.
- Archive Messages (Mail): Move messages from the selected mailbox(es) to an archive mailbox or export them to standard mbox or plain text files for backup purposes or import into other applications.
- Change SMTP Server (Mail): Switch between different already defined SMTP servers or define a new one.
- Create Rule (Mail): Create a new rule based on the first of the selected messages.
- Remove Duplicates (Mail): Locate all duplicate messages found in the selected mailbox(es) and move them to a separate mailbox for easy removal (duplicate matching is based on the unique message header "Message-Id").
- Schedule Delivery (Mail): Allows you to send individual messages at predefined times (this script uses iCal for scheduling message delivery).
- Send all Drafts (Mail): Immediately send all messages in the "Drafts" folders for all accounts. This saves you from having to open each draft in order to send it.
- Open Mailbox, Open Message (Mail): Two small faceless scripts which will open mailboxes with new messages or the new messages themselves when run as a rule action.
- Filter Sent Messages (Mail): Another faceless scripts which will apply your rules to the messages in the "Sent" mailbox.
- Export Addresses (Address Book): Export addresses from the Address Book into tab-delimited text files. You can select which groups and which fields you want to export.
- Search Addresses (Address Book): Find all addresses inside the Address Book matching one or more criteria. As opposed to the "Search" function built into the Address Book, this lets you search in any field as well as for empty and non-empty fields. As an example, you might use this script to search for all phone numbers with a certain area code in order to update your contacts after an area code change.
Mail Scripts are fully localized in English, German, Dutch, French, Italian, Greek, Brazilian Portuguese, and Norwegian.
What's new in this version:
- (Schedule Delivery): fix issue where the script would launch into its UI rather than sending the message at the scheduled time.
- (Archive Messages): update the included Perl modules and re-compile them as universal binaries in order for the script to run when Rosetta is not available (e.g., MacOS X 10.7 "Lion").
- Update all website references to go to the new website URL.
More Products to Consider
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Read e-mail and news the way you want it, with intelligent junk...
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Quality IRC & SILC client with style.
- Full-featured mail notifier for email accounts that support IMA...
- Set up the Email and collaboration server for SMB.
- Instant messaging tool.
- Organizes your email via simple keystrokes.
- Integrate Caller ID, Address Book, Google Voice, and Bluetooth ...
- Bulk e-mailer for sending personalized messages; track messages...
- VoIP softphone for SIP networks, pbx like features.
- Add new group of cards to Address Book from Mail messages.
- Talk to all your friends with a single application.
- Connect with all your friends instantly.
- Take control of email attachments in Apple Mail.
- Archive Mailsmith messages using 'archive rules'.
- Archive and protect your email.
- Use more than one Skype account at once.
- Localized version.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 29 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Not saving the sent mail... how to fix that??????"
Version: Mail Scripts 2.10.3
Easy to use.
Mail Schedule Delivery, Not saving the sent mail.
Mail Schedule Delivery, Not saving the sent mail... how to fix that?????? Pls help!!!