Put an end to your digital photo chaos and organize and manage your personal photo collection with ease. In just a few steps, you can import photos from your camera, optimize and organize them. The edited photos can then be presented on FacebookÃ???Ã??Ã?Â®, FlickrÃ???Ã??Ã?Â®, YouTubeÃ???Ã??Ã?Â® and in the free MAGIX Online Album straight from the program. The program's easy-to-use interface offers support in the following areas: Optimizing, Presenting, Organizing, Archiving.
What's new in this version: Version 22.214.171.124 easily exchanges data between MAGIX programs and shares the results online.
More Products to Consider
- Manage, optimize, archive, and present your photos.
- Edit video with a great amount of features and effects.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Get a multi function tool for your audio data.
- Import photos and videos, create slide shows by using style tem...
- Perform video editing with high standards.
- Create covers, labels, inlays, and booklets for CDs and DVDs.
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Make music right away even without any prior skills.
- Modify your digital photos.
- Make amazing home movies.
- Analyze the computer configuration and performance, detect prob...
- Create your own multimedia slide shows.
- Edit, transform, and apply various effects to your photos.
- Create funny pictures out of your images.
- Organize, convert, play, burn, or transfer your MP3 files.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Automatic photo engine. Design over 10 photos by few mouse clic...
- Join, split, and convert audio files of various formats to MP3.
- Make DVD photo slideshow from photos, video, and music for TV.
- Add frames, borders, and filter effects to your digital photos.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Determine your PC's weaknesses, locate & fix system-related pro...
All versions:3.2 stars
out of 13 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Needs better Technical Support. (Magix Photo Manager)"
Version: Magix Photo Manager MX 126.96.36.199
From what I have read on the box it sounds like a really good product with a lot of interesting features.
I sent them three or four inquiries for Tech support on two or more of there web pages. A week later and there has never been a reply. Every time I run the Add folder (which it instructs you to do before doing anything else) my computer crashes. Just incase it was the computer I installed it again on a different computer (brand new computer). Crashed again with the same error message. Something about NTDLL.DLL. I bought the software specifically because it listed a feature called Find Duplicates on the back cover of the box. The only feature I could find resembling that was "Find Similar photos" under the edit drop down. A pop-up window opens up and I don't know what to do after that and there does not appear to be anything within the product to explain how to use the feature. What I saw in the pop-up seems to suggest that you have to pick the specific file and then the program will only find a duplicate of that picture. I have 40,000 pictures. I can't do that one at a time.
In Summary, I was unable to get past any of the cons to enjoy what might have been a number of wonderful features. Then again I might not have found those features so wondeful if I had to deal with the same kinds of issues that the other product features put me through.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: