Magic Swf2Gif is a powerful utility that uniquely supports to convert Macromedia Flash SWF to animated GIF. With Magic Swf2Gif, a gif file in any resolution and any frame rate can be output from swf file, so that you can create GIF animation using FLASH MX and SWish
More Products to Consider
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Convert SWF to GIF animation in flash files.
- Convert animated GIF to Flash SWF.
- Convert MS PowerPoint presentations into Flash movies and share...
- Have Outlook send files from specified folders automatically.
- Convert your powerPoint files to various video formats.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Convert Flash video into the GIF animation easily.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It does nothing less than it is supposed to."
Version: Magic Swf2Gif 1.35
The GUI is very user-friendly, and does just what I want it to do. It's excellent, but not spectacular.. 4/5.
The design is outdated, and the default options must be changed before using it to convert anything.
I like it, it's useful, and it saved my day. Programs like these make me wonder why bigger softwares like After Effects can't import SWFs and/or export videos as animated GIFs.
I think the developers did a great job on this!