From Adobe Systems:
Tool of choice for designers creating and producing illustrations and layouts for print and the Web. FreeHand's uses range from commercial line art illustrations and newspaper infographics to mixed media pieces that combine line art with bitmapped images and typography, as well as graphic elements, interfaces, and animations for the Internet.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Download, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Design quickly and confidently with Adobe Illustrator CS4 in yo...
- Design logos, banners, or any other 2D vector graphics.
- Track and diagnose slow performance, memory leaks or fragmentat...
- Popular illustration tool.
- Filter images easily using collection of more than 100 filters.
- Make drag-and-drop assemblies of Web or Cloud apps using Ajax w...
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: