Macgo Windows Blu-ray Player is a superior Blu-ray media player software for Windows-based computers. Overview Macgo Windows Blu-ray Player can satisfy just about every need you could possibly have in a Blu-ray Player Software.
It can play Blu-ray Disc, Blu-ray ISO file, and Blu-ray (BDMV) folders on Windows operating systems, including Windows 10. Besides Blu-ray media formats, this Blu-ray Player Software can also support DVD playback and any videos or audios like MP4, MOV and RMVB, etc. on Windows without converting formats.
Macgo Windows Blu-ray Player is really easy to operate. You can control almost everything on the main interface with your mouse. More settings can be done by right-click on the interface while playing.
- Key Functions:
- Easily play Blu-ray Disc, Blu-ray ISO file, Blu-ray (BDMV) folders.
- Support Windows systems perfectly, including Windows 10 Technical Preview, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows Vista.
- Output 4K/1080p HD video without loss of data and frame.
- Perfectly support DVD and any other media formats that you want to play, like VideoCD, RMVB, MOV, MKV, MPEG, AVI, FLV, WMV, MP4, ASF, MP3, WMA, AAC, AC3, 3GP.
- Feature a friendly user interface, ultrafast loading speed and super high Blu-ray quality.
- Allow full preservation of all audio tracks (like DTS 5.1, Dolby TrueHD Audio).
- Support DVD menu, which makes it really convenient to play movies and choose settings.
- Play Blu-ray on iOS devices anywhere and anytime.
- Capability of removing AASC, BD+ and supporting Blu-ray decryption perfectly.
- Support H.265 flawlessly.
- What is New in version 2.16.5?
- Fixed some BD's Blu-ray Menu playback crash problem.
- New function - Added BDAV playback to Windows Blu-ray Player.
What's new in this version:
- Version 2.16.4:
- 1. Fixed the PGS subtitles cannot being shown problem of MKV files.
- 2. Optimized file loading speed under LAN.