MacVector is a comprehensive Macintosh application that provides sequence editing, primer design, internet database searching, protein analysis, sequence confirmation, multiple sequence alignment, phylogenetic reconstruction, coding region analysis, and a wide variety of other functions. MacVector is widely regarded as the most intuitive, easy to use program available for sequence analysis.
What's new in this version:
- The Multiple Sequence Alignment Editor "name" pane can now be resized much narrower to reduce white space when printing.
- A crash when deleting the entire contents of the Annotations "Comments" section has been resolved.
- The Align To Reference and Contig Editor Map tabs now calculate and display the selected range (bp) in the Range toolbar item.
- Clicking to deselect in the Map tab when in "sequence select" mode no longer scrolls back to the top.
- The... See all new features »