MacVector is a comprehensive Macintosh application that provides sequence editing, primer design, internet database searching, protein analysis, sequence confirmation, multiple sequence alignment, phylogenetic reconstruction, coding region analysis, and a wide variety of other functions. MacVector is widely regarded as the most intuitive, easy to use program available for sequence analysis.
What's new in this version:
- On OS X 10.6, imported sequences now retain their original file name.
- An occasional crash closing modified sequences that were not saved has been fixed.
- Translations in the annotated text output now correctly honor the preferences flags.
- Some inconsistencies in the numbering of "untitled" sequences has been resolved.
- A problem where sequence windows would disappear under OS X 10.6 has beeen resolved,
- A number of display glitches in the Al... See all new features »