This is the first full-featured TFTP client for the Macintosh. It enables send and receive, provides for multiple, simultaneous transfers, and more. It also provides an optional password field required by some devices such as the Linksys and MacSense series of routers.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- TFTP server utility.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Chat client suitable for muds & MOO systems.
- Configurator and launcher for SSH.
- Create and upload pre-configured WebNative clients.
- Run a VPN server that has a dynamic public IP.
- Secure shell client & server configurer.
- Command-line file transfer tool.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content