This is the first full-featured TFTP client for the Macintosh. It enables send and receive, provides for multiple, simultaneous transfers, and more. It also provides an optional password field required by some devices such as the Linksys and MacSense series of routers.
More Products to Consider
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Secure Apple Remote Desktop and VNC client.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- TFTP server utility.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Access and control your Mac from a tablet, phone or a PC.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Update DynIPs at dyndns.servermaster.de.
- Access any PC and Mac via remote desktop.
- Terminal bookmarking and launching for Telnet, SSH, FTP, SFTP a...
- Discover and manage networks.
- Secure shell client & server configurer.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Expand your Finder's 'Get Info' window.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- For decoding yEnc encoded files and Palm Doc files.
- Seamlessly connects your Plex clients with all of your local an...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content