This is the first full-featured TFTP client for the Macintosh. It enables send and receive, provides for multiple, simultaneous transfers, and more. It also provides an optional password field required by some devices such as the Linksys and MacSense series of routers.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- TFTP server utility.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Command-line file transfer tool.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Secure shell client & server configurer.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Expand your Finder's 'Get Info' window.
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Access your Macs remotely.
- For decoding yEnc encoded files and Palm Doc files.
- Protect your Mac against breaking cyber threats with free antiv...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content