This is the first full-featured TFTP client for the Macintosh. It enables send and receive, provides for multiple, simultaneous transfers, and more. It also provides an optional password field required by some devices such as the Linksys and MacSense series of routers.
More Products to Consider
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Secure Apple Remote Desktop and VNC client.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Access and control your Mac from a tablet, phone or a PC.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Configurator and launcher for SSH.
- Seamlessly connects your Plex clients with all of your local an...
- Chat client suitable for muds & MOO systems.
- Keeps your Internet connection open when it's idle.
- Run a VPN server that has a dynamic public IP.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content