From Kelley Computing:
System infomation spigot. Gives user hostname, date and time, uptime, hostinfo, number of kernel panics, etc. Has the ability to show user information about individual kernel panics, as well as panic and system log.
What's new in this version:
- Name changed from "SysInfo" to "MacSysInfo".
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Track activity in your Basecamp accounts.
- Simulates a vernier caliper on the screen to help learn how to ...
- Dictionary for linguists & computer geeks.
- Monitoring app that lets you analyze use of system resources ov...
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Multichannel multiplayer cue playout system.
- Reminds you about specified events.
- Share your calendar, contacts, and other information with other...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content