MacStumbler is a small utility written to emulate the functionality of projects like netstumbler, bsd-airtools, and kismet. It can detect nearby 802.11b/g networks using a airport or airport extreme enabled powerbook or ibook. It is meant purely for educational or auditing purposes, although many people enjoy using these types of programs to check out how many networks are in their area, an activity usually known as war driving.
What's new in this version:
- Improved interface
- GPS support
- wiscan standard format
- Fixed "unexpextedly quit" bug
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- See if you're in range of an open wireless network.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Screen capture utility.
- Evaluate and create a graph of your wireless base stations sign...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Repair the printer setup and cups problems in Mac OS Tiger.
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Track & explore earth orbiting satellites.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Analyze Internet connections and track network problems.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Recover your lost data.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content