From Thomas Kiffe:
MacGhostView is a application for previewing Postscript and encapsulated Postscript files and converting them to other formats. It implements the command line tools gv (ghostview 3.6.4) and gs (ghostscript 8.57). Multiple files are be previewed at the same time, each one displayed in its own gv window. Unlike Apple's Preview program, MacGhostView does not convert Postscript files to PDF format and then display the PDF file.
More Products to Consider
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows, part of iLife '11.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image editor focusing on simplicity.
- Create multiple iPhoto libraries, copy photos, merge libraries,...
- Create, alter and manipulate photos.
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Extend the dynamic range of photos.
- RAW workflow software for digital cameras.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Import, process, manage, and showcase your images.
- Raw converter and digital photo workflow software.
- Design and print CD/DVD labels and covers for your music, photo...
- PDF, PostScript & image viewer.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Image/movie viewing app for most formats.
- Merge multiple PDFs into one PDF file or print job.
- Prepress print, document, image server.
- Convert and view mac wmf images.