MacDive 2 comes with a brand new coat of paint on the outside. But the changes don't stop there. It's been redesigned from the ground up on the inside, too. This all adds up to a user experience that is better than ever. It's not a Mac app without Cover Flow - view your photos in style. Take the hassle out of adding photos to your dive log. Let MacDive automatically add them all to the correct dive for you - and then view them on the dive profile. All new gear management makes managing your gear easier than ever. Create your own groups of gear using an intuitive drag and drop interface. And then let your gear and your groups be automatically added to dives. Log and track your certifications.
What's new in this version:
- Added option to sync via iCloud (requires macOS 10.11+).
- Added support for the Shearwater Perdix AI.
- Added support for the Aqualung i750t.
- Added a new flag (Azores).
- Dive Inspector shows alarms in the raw table again.
- When duplicating gear the purchase date is now copied.
- The Profile Inspector will now colour PPO2 if it is high.
- Added a "Download Recent..." menu for recently used devices.
See all new features »