Take breaks while using a computer for extended periods of time, in order to prevent eyestrain, stiff neck, headaches, back aches, and RSI. Simply specify the amount of time you want to work between breaks, the length of the breaks, and how you want to be notified when a break is due.
The application will remind you to take a break at the specified intervals by a popup message and/or sound. Get up, walk around, relax, grab a drink or have a stretch before returning to your computer.
If you dont want to stop working immediately when a break reminder appears, you can stop the countdown or even postpone the break a little longer.
What's new in this version:
- You can now specify your own message to appear for work/break periods
- The message can be spoken out (if supported by your OSX)
- Altered time layout for menu bar (now displayed in hours/mins)
- Altered preferences layout (sliders to select time periods)
- 1 and 5 minute postpone added to menu (as well as custom postpone)
- New sounds