Stock MacOS X supports the MacAlly Two-Button ADB mouse only as a standard mouse, thereby robbing the operator of the use of the right button. This driver places the mouse in MacAlly proprietary mode, enabling the right button.
What's new in this version: Initial release.
More Products to Consider
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- For Bamboo, Graphire, Cintiq tablets.
- For HP printers.
- Play games with console controllers on Mac.
- Edit and manage your images.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Recover deleted pics from digital media.
- MineSweeper clone.
- Companion for the iPad app that lets you control your Mac or PC...
- Advanced configuration for Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad and MacB...
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Enable HID devices: gamepad, joystick, mice.
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.
- Install most thermal and thermal transfer printers.
- Software for Fujitsu high-speed document scanners.
- Printer driver for the photosmart series.
- Scan software with over 200 built-in drivers.