Hold that thought! Now you can store any piece of text right at your fingertips thanks to Mac Notepad, the new Mac OS X note pad program from Apimac. Mac Notepad is the "missing notepad application" you've been waiting for. You'll never be at a loss for words again! Designed from the ground up to support the latest Apple technologies, Mac Notepad allows you to save, copy, paste and organize all your favorite snippets with ease. You can drag the text from other applications, drop a text file from Finder or, of course, write it yourself. Mac Notepad is a great tool to boost your productivity and creative output by not letting those great thoughts and ideas just slip away. You can assign a title and category to each note. Notes are easily retrieved by category or content by simply typing the text in a search field. Recents menu A handy Recents Menu keeps track of your latest edited notes. Notes can be edited at will and text can be customized with a choice of fonts, styles and colors. If you need a hard copy, go to the "Print" function in the menu. Iconized window Mac Notepad sports the brand new Iconize feature. Just click and your notepad becomes a small, handy window that floats on top of all other windows. To access the note again, just click on the icon. Password Protection Our unique privacy features allows you to protect your personal notes with a password. If this option is selected, a password dialog box will be displayed when the Mac Notepad database opens.
What's new in this version:
- Many user interface improvements.
- New mail note feature.
- New categories source list.
- Multiple selection of notes.
- Drag and drop to export notes. Dragging notes to a folder will export the selected notes into the folder.
- Drag and drop to import notes. Dropping a folder onto the source notes list will import all files contained in the folder.
- New import and export formats. Supported formats now are: Plain text, Styled Text (Simple... See all new features »