This software offers a solution for users who want to convert many MS Word documents into the EPUB file format. Simply drag and drop the files you would like to work with and click a button to being conversion. For your protection, a new EPUB file will be created without changing the original Word document.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Convert word documents to EPUB format.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Build EPUB eBooks from over 10 formats.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Convert Excel XLS to JPEG/TIFF/BMP/Eps/Ps.
- Change headers and footers in Word files.
- Convert multiple TIFF to PDF files.
- Add the old MS Word 2003/2002/XP/2000 menus/layout/appearance t...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Convert multiple TIFF to JPG images.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"To put it as distinctly as I can - It does not work."
Version: MS Word To EPUB Converter Software 7.0
What Pro? There isn't one at this point.
Please see my summary below.
I received an error message on the first doc I tried converting. I received instructions to email: email@example.com - of course, the email bounces and there isn't a resolution to either a fake product or a buggy one.