From Mark of the Unicorn:
This install provides compatibility updates for 10.2.7 (and later), as well as Panther 10.3 and G5 compatibility updates. Installer contains drivers for MOTU PCI-324 and PCI-424 audio systems under Mac OSX. This install requires OS 10.2.2 or later. OSX 10.2.4 or higher is highly recommended. MOTU PCI Audio console is provided for PCI-324 and 424 systems. Cuemix and the SMPTE Console is provided for PCI-424 systems. Console applications install into the local directory Applications folder. Cuemix now has control surface support, talkback and listenback capabilities, and I/O port naming under Panther. Refer to .pdf included in installer for update info.
What's new in this version: This install provides compatibility updates for Tiger OSX 10.4, and is compatible with OSX versions back to Panther OSX 10.3.7. This version also adds PCIe-424 compatibility for the Intel Mac Pro. Installer contains drivers for PCI-424 audio systems under Mac OSX. It also adds support for MOTU PCI-424 PCIe cards. Cuemix now has control surface support, talkback and listenback capabilities, and I/O port naming.
More Products to Consider
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- For HP printers.
- Edit and manage your images.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.
- Printer driver for the photosmart series.
- For Bamboo, Graphire, Cintiq tablets.
- Test USB game devices.
- Retrieve file icons in REALbasic.
- Fixes certain devices (i.e. cameras) from not making an initial...
- Spot color imaging effects.
- USB midi driver plugin.
- Scanner drivers.
- Update your drivers for use with the PowerCD CD-ROM drive.
- Forces a more robust connection at 33.6kbps.
- Print directly to PDF files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: