From Richard Bannister:
MO5/MacOS is a Thomson MO5 emulator for the Macintosh. MO5/MacOS runs most Thomson MO5 software without problems, and with full sound. The emulator uses an AZERTY keyboard layout, just like the original machine. Light Pen emulation is also supported.
What's new in this version:
- Audio recording no longer stops when emulator is switched to background, provided that the option to keep emulating in background is on. Recording will still stop if the emulator does.
- Brushed metal mode is now off by default on new installs, as well as existing installs where users press the Default button.
- Fixed an obscure endian bug that resulted in odd window sizes when an emulator preferences file was moved between PowerPC and Intel.
- Fixed several minor vi... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Scientific 2D plotting program.
- Read online print media content.
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- A simple recipe manager with customizable ingredients lists.
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- Cut truetype fonts with your cricut machine.
- Record actions on your screen as a movie.
- Share clipboard with other Macs on network.
- Software keyboard.
- Create and fully customize your own wedding album.
- Control how you wake up in the morning with this alarm clock so...
- Improve credit scores legally, privately and effectively.
- Hear keys pressed on the keyboard.
- Create sheets of Passport photos at home.
- Create multiple clipboards, switch between clipboards on the fl...