From Murat Ozkul:
MO Virtual Router gives you create a Wi-fi point in Windows 8 operation system. It allows you to create virtual Wi-Fi points. Launch the application, input the name / password of your new point and start it.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Manage your passwords from Windows 8 device.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Get a password-based access control application.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Make your Win 8 PC into a Wi-Fi Hotspot easily and quickly.
- Create, edit, save, or share notes from your Windows 8 PC.