From Murat Ozkul:
MO Virtual Router gives you create a Wi-fi point in Windows 8 operation system. It allows you to create virtual Wi-Fi points. Launch the application, input the name / password of your new point and start it.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Manage your passwords from Windows 8 device.
- Create stable virtual Wi-Fi hotspot with zero configuration.
- Get a password-based access control application.
- Create, edit, save, or share notes from your Windows 8 PC.
- Monitor and secure your system from hackers and worms.
- Fix the connection problems when you want to use the Cisco VPN ...
- Recover passwords from shared resources on Windows Network Neig...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Turn your iPhone or iPad, iPod touch into a wireless trackpad a...