From Murat Ozkul:
MO Virtual Router gives you create a Wi-fi point in Windows 8 operation system. It allows you to create virtual Wi-Fi points. Launch the application, input the name / password of your new point and start it.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot (no need to install).
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Turn your PC into a wireless hotspot.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Perform backup of configuration of the router into a file.
- Manage your passwords from Windows 8 device.
- Get a password-based access control application.
- Turn your laptop into a mobile wifi hotspot.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Create, edit, save, or share notes from your Windows 8 PC.
- Monitor and secure your system from hackers and worms.
- Recover different types of passwords.