From Elfring Fonts:
Print MICR / E13-B encoding on your checks with any laser printer using Windows TrueType or PostScript fonts. The bottom sequence of numbers on a check must be printed in a special font called MICR or E-13B. This font includes the numbers 0 through 9 and four special characters: On-Us, Transit, Amount, and Dash. MICR printing can be done on any laser printer, provided you purchase a special magnetic toner cartridges for it. Note that MICR printing must be exceedingly accurate. This package includes a number of variations of the MICR font (E-13B), plus instructions and calibration routines to ensure the checks you print will work at your bank. All fonts are designed to meet ANSI standard X9.100-160-1-2009, X9.27-1995, and the Canadian CPA 006 standards. The calibration program also includes MICR Check Position Guage support. When printing checks, you also need a secure way way to print the amount and name of the person the check is payable to. This package also includes eight different Secure Fonts. They let you print payee names and check amounts in dollars, pounds sterling, euros, or the yen that are very hard to alter. All fonts come in Windows TrueType and PostScript formats. Note: Optio software users need our LaserJet PCL version, not the TrueType version.
What's new in this version: Version 7.8 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Install MICR fonts with calibration software and placement tool...
- Translate money exchanges into your local currency.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Use MICR E-13B font variations in light, bold, wide, and narrow...
- Print hard to alter check amounts or payee names using TrueType...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Check your system for euro symbol support.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Create different types of text that work with chat Applets and ...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Make set barcode for print according to need and paper size.
- Check your e-mail accounts for new messages and print them auto...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create invoices, tickets, stickers, and checks via digital prin...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Browse local folders to view font files.
- Print your own barcode 39 on sheet labels or custom packaging.
- Browse and preview installed fonts with this tool.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...