CNET Editors' review
We always have a hard time taking Mystic Board programs seriously because no matter how useful the content is (and it's usually not very useful at all), the programs' interfaces are always crammed full of advertising. In fact, most Mystic Board programs are nothing but thinly veiled advertisements, with the bare minimum of content and features. MB Color Therapy surprised us by having quite a few different features, although the cluttered, unattractive interface remains.
MB Color Therapy is based on the premise that certain colors have certain psychological effects. Even if this is true, we cannot vouch for whether the creators of the program actually based its design on relevant research or if they just made everything up. But if one wants to assume that the color associations in the program are valid, we suppose that the program has the potential to be effective. It does manage to utilize colors in a variety of different ways. The program starts by describing the negative and positive characteristics of each color in the visible spectrum. Users are then invited to enter their birth date to find the color that is associated with their sun sign. The rest of the program focuses on staring at blank screens filled with a certain color in order to expose oneself to that color's energy and enjoy its healing effects. There are screens for relieving stress, meditation, and healing particular maladies. The program is easy to use and the online Help file provides basic instructions.
MB Color Therapy is free. It installs desktop icons without asking and leaves a file behind upon removal. We recommend this program to all users.
MB Free Color Therapy Software is an advanced yet a simple color therapy software. It is a self-healing program which allows you to relax, heal yourself and free your mind from all sorts of tensions, stresses and strains. The different colors which we see around us, are the result of light vibrating at different frequencies. The software helps you to understand the vibration of the different colors.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Relax your mind and motivate yourself for the different challen...
- Relax and get rid of stress, and heal anxiety and depression.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Place various summer pictures of 2005 on your desktop screensav...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Reprogram your mind at the subconscious level while your consci...
- Match balls of the same color to blow them up.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Relax, train, and protect your eyes from various eye diseases.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Generate an infinite variety of continuously evolving, multidim...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Get a six-minute session of deep relaxation.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Place a hypnotic newton pendulum on your desktop.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Generate masks for sprites easily.
- Learn reflexology and shiatsu self massage to stimulate your bo...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Neat and Interesting"
Version: MB Color Therapy 1.55
Really Neat application. The color therapy offered really helps the senses. Worth a try and I bought it. Explains all the different color attributes and even does a birthday color. Interesting.
Only a trial. Have to pay to get out seeing ads.
Trial only, Interesting, Neat and refreshing to the senses.