CNET Editors' review
MB Biorhythm Chart Software lets users view their biorhythm charts over a 28-day period. Whether the charts have any validity, we can't say, but the program does perform as described.
As with other programs from Mystic Board, Biorhythm Chart's first screen is a jumble of advertisements from Mystic Board, and it's not entirely obvious how to continue. Once on the second screen, users enter their birth date and the date that's in the middle of the time period they wish to analyze. The program then provides a chart with three different-colored parabolas representing physical, intellectual, and emotional performance over the given 28-day span. A description of each metric is provided, explaining what users can expect when each line on the graph is at its peak, midpoint, and low point. Although the descriptions are not terribly long or detailed, they do give users a basic idea of how the biorhythm chart works. The program's online Help file describes the program's functions, but does not give any additional insight into the workings behind the charts.
MB Biorhythm Chart Software has a 30-day trial period, which is plenty of time to evaluate it. The program installs desktop icons without asking and leaves a folder behind upon removal. The program also opens a Mystic Board Web page every time it is closed. We recommend this program to users looking for a basic biorhythm chart, if you don't mind Mystic Board's advertising.
MB Biorhythm Chart Software helps you generate your daily biorhythm charts. The chart displays the three primary cycles for physical, emotional and intellectual cycles. These cycles help a person understand how his body functions according to these cycles. Version 1.8 has been changed into a postware.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Record and analyze your dreams.
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Inspire and clear your spiritual thinking.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Determine and interpret your sign based on your date of birth a...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Generate reports based on astrology and numerology.
- Predict your life potential opportunities.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Test your intuitive powers.
- Keep track of bills with reminders.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Not impressed & much hassle"
Version: MB Biorhythm Chart Software 1.95
It does a bio-read that techically can't be wrong when the math is done correctly. And I saw no error.
1. It is not FREE
2. The trouble/hassle isn't worth it when finding this out.
3. There are actually free Bio programs out there, though not many.
I have seen MANY, MANY, biorhythm programs. Some have superb output with MORE information and if I were to pay, most certainly it would be one of them over this, if just for the extra data that makes things a whole lot more meaningful & personal.
Do I believe? Somewhat, if only because numbers are more a part of us then I and many others even realize. When looking at those deeper catagory programs I spoke of, & checking past data, I see a bit of truth, but it would take much more to let it control me.
If we did, we'd only leave the house on our perfect day periods, and they are maybe a week or so longer and occur every few months. That's scary, especially if you see or find some truth in it.
Bottom line. This is a basic biorhythm program that does what it say's. Stop the push, hassle, & promotion that reminds me of pop ups & spam then maybe I'd give it an extra star.