CNET Editors' review
MB Biorhythm Chart Software lets users view their biorhythm charts over a 28-day period. Whether the charts have any validity, we can't say, but the program does perform as described.
As with other programs from Mystic Board, Biorhythm Chart's first screen is a jumble of advertisements from Mystic Board, and it's not entirely obvious how to continue. Once on the second screen, users enter their birth date and the date that's in the middle of the time period they wish to analyze. The program then provides a chart with three different-colored parabolas representing physical, intellectual, and emotional performance over the given 28-day span. A description of each metric is provided, explaining what users can expect when each line on the graph is at its peak, midpoint, and low point. Although the descriptions are not terribly long or detailed, they do give users a basic idea of how the biorhythm chart works. The program's online Help file describes the program's functions, but does not give any additional insight into the workings behind the charts.
MB Biorhythm Chart Software has a 30-day trial period, which is plenty of time to evaluate it. The program installs desktop icons without asking and leaves a folder behind upon removal. The program also opens a Mystic Board Web page every time it is closed. We recommend this program to users looking for a basic biorhythm chart, if you don't mind Mystic Board's advertising.
MB Biorhythm Chart Software helps you generate your daily biorhythm charts. The chart displays the three primary cycles for physical, emotional and intellectual cycles. These cycles help a person understand how his body functions according to these cycles. Version 1.8 has been changed into a postware.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- View your physical, emotional, intellectual, and intuitional bi...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Forecast your biorhythms.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Find the biorhythm compatibility.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get ready for critical periods by calculating your emotional cy...
- View, print and analyze your personal and compatibility biorhyt...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Plan your activities to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Find your own biorhythms and the biorhythm compatibility.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- View your current physical, emotional, and intellectual curves ...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Connect and get daily news wherever you are.
- Discover new crossword puzzles from hindu.com on your desktop.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Display realistic images of nature on your desktop.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"THIS PROGRAM IS HORRIBBBBBBBBBLE"
Version: MB Biorhythm Chart Software 1.95
NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE , IT TOOK TWENTY MINUTES JUST TO UNINSTALL...IT WAS EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING...NOBODY WILL LIKE YOUR PRODUCT IF YOU MAKE IT LIKE THAT, WOW! IM SINCERELY UNIMPRESSED.
"Not impressed & much hassle"
Version: MB Biorhythm Chart Software 1.95
It does a bio-read that techically can't be wrong when the math is done correctly. And I saw no error.
1. It is not FREE
2. The trouble/hassle isn't worth it when finding this out.
3. There are actually free Bio programs out there, though not many.
I have seen MANY, MANY, biorhythm programs. Some have superb output with MORE information and if I were to pay, most certainly it would be one of them over this, if just for the extra data that makes things a whole lot more meaningful & personal.
Do I believe? Somewhat, if only because numbers are more a part of us then I and many others even realize. When looking at those deeper catagory programs I spoke of, & checking past data, I see a bit of truth, but it would take much more to let it control me.
If we did, we'd only leave the house on our perfect day periods, and they are maybe a week or so longer and occur every few months. That's scary, especially if you see or find some truth in it.
Bottom line. This is a basic biorhythm program that does what it say's. Stop the push, hassle, & promotion that reminds me of pop ups & spam then maybe I'd give it an extra star.