From Arne Brachhold:
This tool takes one or more M3U files and copies the contained MP3 files into a directory or MP3 player. Additionally, it can rename the files to keep the correct order on older MP3 players or portable devices. Version 1.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Sort, copy, and edit ID3 tags.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Remove the leading numerals from specified filenames.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Play your MP3 files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Play and manage your audio and video files.
- Burn CDs.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Create multiple OGG files from multiple MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Play any audio files and Internet radio channels.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Rename your MP3 files and edit MP3 files tag info.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Backup your files and folders automatically.
- Copy, download, and upload music and files to your MP3 player.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Copy, move, and rename files, and preview JPEG pictures.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 7 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1