From Luxand Development:
With Luxand Blink (64-Bit) login to your PC without touching a thing. Luxand Blink (64-Bit) is a free tool to let you log in to your Windows account by simply looking into a webcam - no passwords to type and no fingers to scan. The innovative face recognition technology developed by Luxand recognizes users' faces quickly and reliably, and is able to match the user with an associated account even with different haircuts, beards or mustaches grown or shaved off while completely eliminating false positives. It helps secure workstations in the office, too. No longer will employees have to use yellow stickers to remember their passwords. Face login will complement your corporate security policy just perfectly, providing the benefit of few false negatives and nearly impossible false positive recognitions.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antispy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Login to your PC by simply looking into a webcam.
- Receive e-mail alerts for Sharepoint password expiration.
- Log into your computer quickly with face recognition login soft...
- Develop tests on a algorithm basis.
- PCMCIA driver.
- Search and remove unwanted adware and toolbars from your comput...
- Lock your Windows 95/98 system using a DOS-based password.
- Get a movie player with built in codecs.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 12 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Does not work properly on a windows 7 pro 64 bit OS"
Version: Luxand Blink (64-Bit) 2.4
Contained no spyware/viruses or malware.
Detected my webcam instantly.
Installed without any issues.
1. DO NOT INSTALL!
2. Software appeared to work fine at first but then failed to load at the windows logon screen.
3. Unable to start my computer up after several restarts of the computer. Even the normal windows login screen would not appear.
4. I highly suggest not installing this software on a Windows 7 system
The software seemed to work fine at first then it went all down hill after that.
Then it started to take to long to recognize my face to log in to the windows
environment. Then the computer on reboot would not display both the Blink face
recognition screen nor the normal windows log in screen. I had to do a cold start
(hold down the power button of the computer) to get the computer to reboot but still
no log in options. Fortunately, I had made a system back up of my computer and was
able to load my computer from a previous date.
DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP unless you first back up your computer.
"this does not work for win 7 64x"
Version: Luxand Blink (64-Bit) 2.4
don't know, wasn't able to install it because it says it is not compatible with my version of windows. (I'm running win7 64x)
it's not compatible with what it claims to be compatible with
unless you have vista or xp this one won't work. I even tried running the installation in Vista compatibility mode, and it still didn't work.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content