From Lucid Enterprises:
Calculate the value of a load resistor for a Light Emitting Diode (LED) based on supply voltage and LED characteristics. This application contains a number of standard LED products to choose from. After the value of the load resistor is calculated, a table of standard resistor values can be displayed so that the closest resistor value may be selected for the intended application. Select from a variety of Power Supply types and enter the transformer voltage and power supply load. This application will calculate the values for diodes, capacitors, output voltage and load current.
More Products to Consider
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Access great cheatsaves for your PS3.
- Local conditions, severe-weather alerts, radar, and forecasts o...
- Learn the Binary number system.
- Get a Matlab source code for RASTA-PLP Speaker Identification.
- Connect to Allen-Bradley programmable logic controller.
- Convert your scanner into gel analysis system to quantify elect...
- Print checks from blank check stock and create pre-printed pers...
- Create, share, and print id and passport photos.
- Design and print your own garden plan.
- Convert between 650 units of measurement in 30 categories.
- Mix your own blend of e-liquids.